- Tour with Shannon Scott privately in Bonaventure Cemetery
- Get “Taboo Tales” & Forbidden History not done on other tours
- Receive Signed Poster Artwork from Shannon Scott
- Copies of Scott’s documentary, “America’s Most Haunted City”
- 30 Min Trip Consultation by Phone w/The Savannah Expert
- Tour Requires 48 Hours Pre-Booking
- Tour Has 10 Ticket Minimum
- $65.00 Per Patron
- Email: Shannon@shannonscott.com for questions.
Are you an elite taphophile? (A lover of old cemeteries) Thinking about becoming one and want to jump in head first? This is your event! You’re in Strange-vannah so why go normal? Go home with the biggest bragging rights possible by having The South’s most famous Victorian Cemetery opened up for you and your friends, family or corporate group! And led by Savannah’s most legendary, rebel storyteller, Shannon Scott!
While inside, Shannon will open your eyes to the mysteries of the grounds which during the day are veiled to the average person. But the hidden meanings and sights will be revealed! You’ll discover the secrets of the Freemasons which are hidden among a myriad of tombs and other mystical monuments. Hear of Prohibition and Bonaventure’s connection to the major bootlegging families, bigger world gangsters and their crimes. See where the root doctor, Lady Minvera performed conjuah spells on behalf of her client Jim Williams from “Midnight In The Garden of Good & Evil” and other relative character burial sites! Did we mention you’ll be shown live ritual sites? Yes! Throw in a romance gone brutally wrong along with a serial killer story with a Houdini twist and you’re in for a mind blowing sensory overload story night out!